Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DAMN IT! MAKE IT STOP PLEASE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey peoples; i have a very anoying problem. When i load a song onto the play window it will cause the song on the other side to stop playing for a couple sec and or slow it down. 2nd when i am playing a song it will be choppy on one side and play that same song great on the otherside. I have been on the site to see if other have the same issue as me. So i wanna say im having a "latency" problem. Someone please help.

My specs:--------------------
LATEST VERSION OF VDJ

COMPUTER: WIN XP
INTEL PENTIUM 4 3.2GHz PROCESSOR
1.00 GB OF RAM
LOTS AND LOTS OF HD SPACE

SOUND CARD--------------------------
ESI U46DJ EXTURNAL SOUND CARD

IM USING 2 DIRECT DRIVE GEMSOUND TT.
WITH A NUMARK MIXER

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 8:47 am
alright here are a few things to check and make sure your doing it right.

on the VDJ skin you will see your gains set them @ -4.0db or lower

in the VDJ options make sure the following options are disabled in the Fame tab

-Time Strech
-Limiter

Under the general tab

Set "Max load" as "ALWAYS"
"Rectivity" set it to "Medium"

check those options out and let us know if that's any better or your still having the same problems

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 9:09 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
noodlecop,

I think is the Reactivity the problem Try in medium as WhiteDVL tall you already. Let us know how it goes.

Good Luck!

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 5:23 pm
@Noodlecop,I sometimes get the same problem whereby the left deck plays fine but the right deck has static n is very noisy I also use the U46DJ soundcard. But I have it under control as it only happens if I run any other audio program like itunes before I run VDJ. So my solution to that u should run VDJ alone for a smooth running. I'm assuming u have this issue only when using TCV's. Like the other guys said it could be a reactivity issue n make sure timestretch is disabled, it demands too much from your computer IMO. R U using ASIO4ALL or U46DJ's native asio drivers? If u r using asio4all, I wouldn't reccomend it with this soundcard. If that doesn't help, try adjusting the ASIO buffer to 512 n see how it runs. Good Luck

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 7:42 pm
Hey everyone! thank you for the great response you guys gave me. Im happy to say that it works great now. I love the fact that the forum was quick and decisive in getting back to me with a solution.
Speacial shout out to "Mantahoe" and the "VDJ support crew."

Noodlecop

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 8:31 am
oh! yeah i forgot the most important shout out to "DJ WHITE DEVIL" thanks alot. U really know ur VDJ stuff. I go on the site and read everyones problems so that i can get some insite on some of the problems that i may have down the road and i have to say u are always giving someone some advice and help. Damn! VDJ need to make part of there support team..... once again thank you!!!!!

noodlecop

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:02 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
noodlecop,

I'm glad you could get VDJ working as it should. Have fun!

Inviato Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 8:47 am
I was having the same problem until I followed the instructions in here - particularly turning the gain down - and it's fixed it. Thanks heaps, and perhaps this should be in the user guide.

Inviato Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 12:58 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)