Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual D.J Shuts Down Randomly

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can someone tell me why my virtual d.j keeps shutting down by itself? it started after i downloaded 3.3.

Inviato Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 2:48 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you try to give some more information about your system, what happens exactly when it shuts down, any features you are using, effects, etc, we might be able to help.

It's not possible to know from your message above!

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Inviato Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 12:24 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Did you do an upgrade from version 3.1 to 3.3? from 3.2 to 3.3 theres no problem.

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 2:11 am
I had the same problem last night. Everything was fine and then all of a sudden the program closed completely (Audio and Video). I Upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2 to 3.3

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 11:23 pm
I'm having the same problem as well. I'm trying to analyze my 60ish thousand song database, which is taking a couple weeks, and sometimes i'll walk into the room to see that the program has closed and any work done during that session is not saved.

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 2:13 am
I also have the same problem for no reason Virtual DJ just shuts down when I'm playing video it's getting realy frustrating i need the video effects to work plus it looks realy good.

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 1:42 pm
Yes. I also have the same problem. I've upgraded from 3.2 to 3.3.

I never had any problems with 3.2 randomly shuitting down. 3.3, YES.

Not doing anything unusual either. Even if I make a change in the computer (add a song to the database, change a skin) none of it stays. I have to re-do it after the crash.

HELP! !

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 4:45 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you have max charge at always in VDJ?
Do you have two crashguard (2 and 3) in the vdj folder on your hard disk? only keep 3
Reactivity?
Plugins used?

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 5:29 pm
What is Max Charge?

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 4:25 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
He means the "max load" option.

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 12:15 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes that's it . Don't use the option "always" for max load. I advise you "30 min"

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 12:22 pm
Virtual shuts down on me also.. It only does it to me when I am loading up karaoke not all cdg's. I have had the program for about 2 weeks and i have found 3-4 different cdg's that it is doing it on so far the make of the cdg's are sound choice. SC7507-12, SC7515-03 that is a couple of Ex. for you..

Inviato Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 8:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)