Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: i can´t use head phones

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hello i bought an hercules hardware but it seems that i can´t get any configuration for my soundcards apart of the one in the software is it possible to download one.cheers in advance for the answer

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 12:24 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hercules is a soundcard itself, you should plug your headphones into hercules, and speaker outputs too. In VDj settings select the Hercules Console Picture under "Sound Card" tab.

Also go to the profile here in forum, and click the detect Hercules Console if you have it plugged in, so a proper status will be displayed under your nickname.

Regards.

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 12:33 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
goodkarma,

What Hercules DJConsole do you have? the DJC1, DJConsole MK2 or Control MP3? Boundle VirtualDJ could only work when the DJConsole is on and is used in the system. Preslistening is active pusshin a button to have it... Modify your profile if you got MK2 or Control MP3.

Good Luck!

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 9:17 pm
youngunHome userMember since 2006
can someone tell me what my prob is.ive bought a new soundcard called sound blaster audigy se all seems ok but all i want to do is listen to 1 song in my headphones while the other one is playing out nut when i push the headphone button on my dj control mp3 it comes out on the speaker thats playing.can someone help or am i just crap. lol

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 3:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)