Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: -.- installation error -.-

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

luca13PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hai to all

Ok so i recetly downloaded an effect named longbrake, i started it, but it didnt load on the virtual dj fx menu...so i decided to exit, and reboot the program. When i did, i got an error message saying "installation error" and now it wont let me start up virtual dj..any thouhts on what is occuring?

Inviato Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 4:55 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,
never heard about this problem. What I would do in your case is unistallig VDJ, deleting virtualdj folder, reinstall the program and don't try again with this plugin...

Inviato Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 11:03 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did you install the .exe of the plug in? Or did you just put the exe under the plugins folder?

Anyway you should make the backup of the Virtual Dj folder (the mp3 database .txt & .xml, skins & effect plugins), and than reinstall the software (also clean the registry entries if you are experienced), install the long brake plugin and start VDj. It should work.

Inviato Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 11:09 am
luca13PRO InfinityMember since 2005
thanks guys...i just sent them a message seeing if they could unlock my account for a new download they did i reinstalled it and now it works :P

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 2:53 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Strange to get "installation error" with the plugin. The plugin can't do that if it's well installed
Do you have an idea of the bad thing you did? I think it's interesting to know

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 12:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)