Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Wow. we got it good

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey everyone

Was just having a look around at the competiton, and wond up on the pcdj forums. I recently ordered a dac-3 and am waiting for its arrival. So anyways as i was looking around thier forums, i see this post titles dac-3 is poor. Waiting on my dac-3 i decided to check it out. Wow in a nut shell the dac-3's pitch bend buttons (+) & (-) dont do squat with the pcdj software. Thats not what really concerned me, what concerned me was that they added it to thier list of things to do. Since they are working on a new version of pcdj. So basically what it comes down to is that they will finish making thier new version, and incorporate that into thier new version. Now you know they charge for every update, so for those with the current software are gonna have to buy the new update or wait for a patch to be made after the developement of the new software is done. Reading the posts i also see them saying that the dev's cannot go back and fix thier code cause they are not "allowed" to untill they are done with the new one. makes me think how good the dev team here at vdj are. I mean when version 3 came out and the vdj logo was in the corner, yeah people asked to have it removed. And in no time the team responded. Now thats great service if you ask me. Along with free updates, its no wonder why vdj is #1. I'm confident that if this was a problem say with vdj xp-10's and they were working on a new version, im confident this would be adressed quickly. Just wanted to say thnx again to the dev team, as now i see how good we got it. Enjoy guys your dealing with the cream of the crop here :)

VDJ ROCKS

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 10:59 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yea I agree - And VDJ is the most stable DJ software out there, it's pretty much a flawless engine on stability.

Version 4 is gonna be killer! :), bring on the competition.

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 4:42 pm
Wich competition you talk about?

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 5:44 pm
there is none ! just a little more work on the sound and bpm.the only one i saw so far is VD it has a batter BPM engine.

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 6:17 pm
Right then..

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 06 @ 10:56 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
You're preaching to the proverbial choir ;)

There is a reason (actually several reasons) I abandoned PCDJ and have not only converted to VDJ, but have converted several of my PCDJ colleagues.

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 4:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)