Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: X-Fi Platinum & Drive Bay headphone jack

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HuGgLeZPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've put a similar question to Creative support and the forums but have received no responses, so I was hoping someone here might have an idea :)

I have an X-Fi Platinum which comes with a Drive Bay. On the drive bay is a headphone jack that seems to play back the audio from all the channels no matter what speaker setup I choose (i.e. if I choose heaphone, 5.1 or 7.1, all 2, 6 or 8 channels are sent through the heaphone jack).

Does anyone know if there's a way to specify which channel(s) go to that jack?

Inviato Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 7:32 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well on all creative sound card if it isn't wrong, when you plug the headphone on heaphone, all is sent on headphone output as you said

So you have to connect your headphone on rear output and not on headphone output

Inviato Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 7:37 pm
I managed to get it working on the rear juck with VDJ's "7.1" setting and the "Advanced Config" (ASIO) setting, but I was hoping that there was a way that I could only send specific channels to the front jack =/

Does anyone know for sure if this is/isn't possible?

Inviato Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 7:43 pm
Thanks for the input, acw. I received a reponse from Creative this morning that confirms what you said. Looks like I'm going to have to use the setup that you specify in your blog :)

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 6:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)