Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VirtualDJ TimeCoded vinyl = Serato Scracth Live vinyl?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

metodHome userMember since 2006
what would happen if I used the serato scratch live timecoded vinyl instead of VirtualDJ TimeCoded?
is it the same thing?

Inviato Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 1:03 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
No it isn't the same Timecoded Vinyl, you would get 0% signal in VirtualDJ and wouldn't be able to control the music with the TCV.

Inviato Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 1:06 pm
has anyone tried it...?

tried it I mean... tried a serato vinyl while using VDJ?

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 8:56 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

What I know is that the Timecoded signals are different in SSL and VDJ. So if you don't use a TCV from VDJ to work with VDJ then you cannot work with VDJ. The only system compatible with VDJ is TCVs from VDJ and D-Vinyl20.

Rgards

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 1:00 am
eziz55Home userMember since 2005
Hi, i am trying to make a set up whith which i would be able to use timecoded vinyls. But I don't know which the specifications of the mixer i should get in order to make it work also which turntables would be preffered? I read somewhere that I also need Ayla G3 sound card which costs $ 500. I don't know the source i read it from is accurate. Could someone please help me with getting started I would really appreciate it. Thanks Eziz.

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 1:38 am
i used final scratch vinyl with VDJ just fine... the only thing was the pitch was different and needed to be adjusted, but for most part, worked just fine. I went ahead and purchased the VDJ TCV anyway to support the company.

as far as the soundcard goes... you can get away with a $100 maya44 usb card. they are getting hard to find, but are still available.

Inviato Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 4:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)