Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 3.3 nightmares and frustrations

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

My VDJ crashes all the times when I press the loop buttons and the effects, I could be in the middle of a mix and the application just closes wuth no error messages. Also, I have trouble selectiong songs with the mouse sometimes, you would click and it would not select anything.

what's going on ? MAYA 44 USB, DAC3 with mapper, P4 3.0 ghz, 2gig ram, winxp sp2

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 6:53 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 7:42 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Tell me the 'max load' (= max size of memory for loading) you have selected in the vdj settings

(I don't think it's Jetlag in that case)

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 8:30 pm
I never played with the max load, what does it do and what is an optimal setting ? The only plugins I have loaded is the DAC3mapper

Inviato Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 9:17 pm
The "Max Load" feature determines the maximum song length you allow the software to load into RAM.

The optimal setting depends mainly on how much RAM your system has.

In your case, since you have 2 Gig's of RAM, you can set the "Max Load" to ALWAYS. This will allow the software to load the entire song into memory, thus making it faster and easier to process when applying special effects to it.

However, I have used different settings of "Max Load" in the past, and have never experienced such disaterous bugs.

Internodal.

Inviato Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 11:38 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
"My VDJ crashes all the time. I could be in the middle of a mix and the application just closes wuth no error messages."

I get exactly the same thing with version 3.3. mine usually dissapears when loading the next track to be played which is a disater in the middle of your set.

Laptop Specs:
Model: Fujitsu Siemens AMILO D
Processor: Intel Pentium IV- 3.06 GHz
RAM: 2Gig
Hard Drive: 40Gig
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 9000

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 6:22 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you can downgrade to virtualdj v3.2, do it to test

Inviato Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 9:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)