Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Release jogs after x milliseconds (Mk2)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is there any way to reduce the time in which the jogs are released after use on the hercules MK2. For example, the jogs are released by default probably 20ms after it is 'scratched', I would like to reduce this time to maybe 10-15 ms in order to eliminate the delay after scratching which makes it sound off beat. I remember having this same problem with my dm2/traktor combination and reducing the time in which the jogs were released after inactivity solved this problem. I hope you guys understand what I am getting at.

If someone could figure this out I think the hercules mk2 could do some 'ok' scratches. I think the vdj/mk2 combination kicks ass (especially traktor's). ;)

Inviato Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 4:12 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
same exact problem...

anyone finds a solution, post it! haha

i guess i just added on to add to the necessity of adressing this annoyance

Inviato Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 1:59 am
Is there a remedy to this problem?

@ Dj Cel

Are you familiar with dm2midi for mixman dm2? There is a section under the jogs that allows you to change the time in which the jogs are released. Is there any way add this option to your djc mapper? Also, I would like to personally thank you for the great work you did on this plugin (djcmapper2). It was one of the main attractions that convinced me to upgrade to pro. I loving this software more and more everyday. Endless possibilities! Keep up the good work guys!

Bless up

Inviato Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 5:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)