Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Low Volume

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When I connect my laptop to a mixer with a Y cable, the volume coming from VDJ is super low even when the gain is 1+. The volume on my computer is way up. The only solution is to turn up the master on the external mixer and sometimes that doesn't even work.

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 10:34 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What version of VDJ are you using? if it is the pro version then enter your serial number in your profile.

Using a Y cable with a mixer isn't possible on trial nor on cracked versions of VDJ.

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 11:17 pm
I am using a cracked version of 2.0 and it does work...just not great.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 7:38 pm
I saving my money to buy the program...but anything to do to fix this problem?

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 7:40 pm
You can't fix this problem on a cracked version.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 7:45 pm
I called the owner of the car I just stole, and he won't give me the security key, to get his rims off. What kind of shit is that? F#$%^ing crackheads.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 8:39 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
At least Adam is honest.
BTW, we are light years ahead of 2.X Adam you have no idea what you are missing.
The internet special of $149 is the best option, get it while it's hot even if you have to borrow the money.
It will return it's cost many times over and quickly.

Hope to see you as a full version soon.
In the meanwhile users here are much more inclined to help people with legitimate current demos rather than buggy cracks that waste peoples time.

Thank you

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 9:15 pm
I'm going to buy it weekend...tired of this cracked crap and thanks for the sarcasm who ever the guy is lol didn't catch his name, but respect mp3jrick.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 10:20 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We usually don't like when people use cracked versions, but i would say half the forum has gone by there before buying VDJ Pro.

If you say you are buying VDJ this weekend, then that's perfect. We believe you.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 10:37 pm
I bought the software =D told you guys! I actually bought it the next day...soo how do I fix the low volume coming from my Laptop? I am using a Y cable from the headphones part of my laptop to the back of a mixer.

Inviato Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 9:37 pm
You Can't fix the low volume its just how it is.

Inviato Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 12:15 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Complex-adam,

Welcome as a FULL MEMBER!!!! Enjoy.

And for a low volumen song you can nromalize and use abnother software to do this but you have to analize again that songs in VDJ after doing that. Or change your soundcard to a better one!

Good Luck!

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 7:25 pm
Actually, I think a couple years ago, Cyder addressed this...

Put your first video or audio song in... once it FINISHES loading up, adjust the "GAIN" knob (not the slider) and set it... you might see that the level is -22db or something low... bring it up to abotu -4db... then set your audio to "auto gain" and "match" once you've done this, you should have consistant audio... but keep in mind that if you start playing a track BEFORE it finishes loading, it will stay at the audio level it maxes out at... so if a file you are loading has a max volume of -10, and you've set VDJ to match audio at -4, once you hit "PLAY" you will LOSE this as a baseline and have to start again.

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 11:46 am
some mixer inputs (most) cannot drive it fully .... (behringer VM1000 is only in red on the loudest songs with all EQ's on it to max).

Most DJ gear feeds out twice as much as usual hi-fi/pc.

I prefer to pump up the master....

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 2:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)