Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Text for video...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Folks

Ok. I don't use video. Might never use video. But it's cool to play with it!!!

I've been thinking recently about branching out into karaoke. I don't have a karaoke collection just yet and to be honest don't have the money to buy one...hence i don't do it. But i've just been thinking.

When running video you can use a texting function which could be displayed over a big screen to the audience, yeah? Ok...so, instead of us having to go into the text function and physically typing the messages, is there a way we can run a plugin of some sort?

I'm a quick typist (like 100 words minute or so - I know, sad isn't it?) but i was trying to think of a way that we could have 'pre-programmed' messages to appear on the screen even quicker...like welcome messages, drinks promos, birthday/other celebratory messages. This could be something like a video plugin or is there a way to save a notepad file or something with a message on it that you could load onto the video screen without having to type it?

This would be ideal to as bar managers/owners could email flyers to you and you could even use them on the big screen to advertise to the audience.

Just a thought. Cheers...and keep spinnin...:o)

P

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 7:45 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
You can do this with the slide show feature making pre-programed slides to display when you play audio tracks.

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 9:46 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 1:31 am
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DjGazUK:

Those are sweet slides......can you explain in some detail how those are done, it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 3:14 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@DjGazUK

Are we free to use your pictures? Like for example in a gig?

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 3:24 pm
They are copyright of www.mastermixdj.com as far as I know. They came with "Mastermix DVD Visuals 1" Which I assume you should own to be ablt to use them.

Cheers

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 4:32 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
ok thankyou for the information.

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 4:58 pm

Inviato Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 4:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)