Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Recording my mix, playback jumpy AND specs recommended?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi

I have DJ console MK1 and done an hour mix, the output at first was fine but when i play the recorded wav back its jumpy and skips bits of the mix all the way through.

Also what specs would you need for virtual dj to work properly as i want to get the pro version now as you can do much more like scratching with jog wheels, i find when i load the mp2 into one deck the other deck will start looping for a couple of seconds.

my laptop is 256MB ram, Via C3 Proccessor 1.2ghz, not sure if its the hard drive kicking out. Wondering if it will be easier to use an external drive?

Inviato Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 11:16 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
don't think you have enough RAM, but you could try on an external HardDisk if you have one.

Inviato Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 11:33 pm
LeryanHome userMember since 2005
Hey, can u tell me which one of the consoles is better Mk1 or that mp3 in your opinion? I mean hardwarelike, which has better quality?

Thx!

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 6:56 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Leryan,

Mp3 don't has an integrated soundcard in it. Some of the new Mp3 and DJC2 users feels better with their equipments, than what I notice fro DJC1 users, however I still belive the fiorst real improvement is to got VDJ Pro.

MP3 and DJC2 looks the same, but the MP3 don't has any audio soundcard, you need to have one in your PC to have it working. Also this version includes VDJ Home Edition and you can upgrade to pro for $99.

Good Luck!

Inviato Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 9:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)