Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: recording to pc from external mixer while using console mk2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

help !
im using the console mk 2 , and the bundled vdj software , wired into a pioneer djm300 for mixing. everything is working fine apart from recording mixes ! i've run a connection from my mixer master output into my computer line in ( i want to record from the mixer ) but none of my recording software ( inc vdj ) will work - all i get is silence ! can i use vdj to record from the mixer or do i need another program to do it ?

thanks people...

p.s. the console mk 2 is a fantastic bit of kit !

Inviato Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 12:46 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It would be best to use another recording software running in background (if VDj crashes for example), even better would be to record to an external device (another computer for example), so it wouldn't interfere with your VDj CPU usage. Of course it's also possible with VDj's recorder by selecting the line-in input for recording.

Though I believe your problem might be somewhere else, since you said you have only silence, I'm guessing you're trying to record from the mk2 soundcard, not the computer's internal one, be sure to select the correct line-input under software's recording settings.

Regards.

Inviato Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 3:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)