Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pitch "vibration" when using timecodevinyl

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJeXileHome userMember since 2006
Hi guys,

I've got this irritating issue with the VDJTimecodevinyls I ordered the other day:
When I start my turntable with the Timecodevinyl on it, everything's fine, reaction is great and timecode quality is steady on 95+%. Then the &^* hits the fan when my vinyl is about halfway! The pitch then show a strong vibrato effect on VDJ; My trance records sound like a bad 70's horrormovie! The timecodevinyls are the only vinyls that show this problem, so there's nothing wrong with my turntables. I tried 45rpm and it had the same prob. I also tried new elements, needles, pitch adjustments etc. When I pick up the needle and move it to the outer rims of the vinyl the music is smooth agian. I bought 2 VDJ Timecodevinyls, and both vinyls have this big in common.

I'm running out of ideas; Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 10:56 pm

Inviato Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 11:09 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
try loading the timecode .mp3 that is downloadable from this site to a mp3 player and see if this problem exists with that too. That would rule out other factors anyway.

Inviato Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 11:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)