Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BEHRINGER - UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

You are the main course. You don't think I was gonna eat with him alone, did you?

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 11:36 pm
well maybe you might like dinner alone with him

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 11:40 pm
No, I already have others coming. Soup, salads, and desert will also be there. You know you can't trust this guy, just like you can't trust Behringer. Mrs. Lechter and I will be going out later.

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 11:43 pm
lmao excellent point

Inviato Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 1:45 am
Kicks hersules *ss.. cool looping, run your vinyl through plugins, easy MIDI setup.. Softwarre it coems with is not bad at all for a 'Quick gig'

$150, sounds good, $150, OK so it's plastic.. It's also only $150 and IMO worth it for teh controller alone.. Oh and did I mention it's $150.. ;) :^}

Oh and the FCC suit is another ploy meant to taint Behringers rep.. it has no real base and will not have any serious consequences.. It's one more notch in the 'protect our native marketplace against clever foreign marketing' by a US institution misused by US companies..

Inviato Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 6:14 pm
jepuyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there an XML file out there for the MIDI setup?

Inviato Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 7:59 pm
mcdj7Home userMember since 2006
paulheu,

Yes of course from your point of view, the fact that Behringer violated the rules not only with 1 product but with 50, yes my friend, --> 50

Inviato Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 6:51 am
woops, I just got an issue with internet…

paulheu,

Yes of course from your point of view, the fact that Behringer violated the rules not only with 1 product but with 50, yes my friend, --> 50 products is a proof that the Americans are very very bad and they want to protect their market.

The CE regulations in Europe have the same limits and sometimes are even more restrictive than U.S. FCC standards.

If the products are not FCC compliant, they are not CE compliant either…

I just wonder now which countries are protecting their own market.

Anyways, I wanted to inform other VDJ users when I wrote the first post… it’s up to you to use what you want :)

Virtual DJ is the best software!

Peter

Inviato Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 7:02 am
Correct a new law in europe restrict using material in equipment that causes too much polution. So lots of manufacturers were in trouble. Denon, discuntinued the Denon3000, Denon9000 and Denon5000 for this reason in Europe. Why do you think Pioneer came up with an upgrade for both the cdj800 and cdj1000 with some minor improvements? Correct the cdj800 and cdj1000mk2 couldn't be sold at the european market soon.
Ewout

Inviato Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 9:13 am
yep

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 5:45 am
this is old news.... it was a simple paperwork mistake..... everything turned out to be in compliance, but due to everyone's overzealous behringer hater attitudes, it's still circulating the web among dj types.....

it was ironed out about 2 months ago, and not a single fine was paid..

just an FYI!

-steve

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 4:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)