Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ¿¿ NVIDIA 7400 ??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Anybody using Nvidia GeForcevGo 7400 on his laptop with hardware acceleration on playing videos? i cannot use it!!!

Inviato Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 3:19 am
anybody using nvidia? i would appreciate any comment

Inviato Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 5:17 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I had to change out the ATI card in the rack mount pc. ATI per there own tech support states that they can not support multiple video cards. I went to nvidia. I got 1 in the acp and 1 in a pci slot. I have 3 video outs and they work like a champ. Can't tell you how that would work on a laptop though. I just know ATI has more limitations.

Inviato Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 6:42 pm

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 7:46 am
Thanks....are you sure? this is geforce GO for laptot, i think nvidia says this soft you say is not for GO series, any suggestion about this?

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 9:42 am
This drivers doesn't work for GO cards...
I solved the problem changing extensions for video codecs at VDJ setup

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 2:15 pm
@ djkike

Can you tell us what you did, so that others with this problem, will know what to try?

djkike wrote this in another post, so I tranfered it.

At VDJ -> SET -> EXTENSIONS -> DECODERS
there i coose one by one extensions .avi, .mpg, .mpeg -> CHANGE -> WINDOWS MEDIAPLAYER VIDEO DECODER.
Not all videos run, depend on riping process used but i can activate Video Hardware Acceleration and play well.
I'll look for BSPlayer Pro Codecs, then i'm sure i'll be able to project all videos

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:07 pm
I wonder if you could just install FFDShow and then use Windows Mediaplayer Video Decoder for everything. Maybe worth a try as FFDShow is a set of DirectShow filters which play just about everything except Real and Quicktime streams.

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 10:36 pm
@ a man and his music
Right as you ported

@andrew87
i don't use FFDShow, so i can't answer you. In fact Windows Mediaplayer Video decoders are not the best ones but at least i will be able to play live tonight at the club. I'll try with to install k-lite pro as they are the most complete collection of codecs.

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 9:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)