Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: loops?!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

some one can explain me what is loop?
plz

Inviato Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 1:37 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In English-English dictionary:

1. A length of line, thread, ribbon, or other thin material that is curved or doubled over making an opening.
The opening formed by such a doubled line.
2. Something having a shape, order, or path of motion that is circular or curved over on itself.
3. Electricity. A closed circuit.
4. Computer Science. A sequence of instructions that repeats either a specified number of times or until a particular condition is met.
5. A type of loop-shaped intrauterine device.
6. A flight maneuver in which an aircraft flies a circular path in a vertical plane with the lateral axis of the aircraft remaining horizontal.
7. A segment of film or magnetic tape whose ends are joined, making a strip that can be continuously replayed.

lol what you can find on internet :D

The same is in VirtualDJ :) Loop means that VirtualDJ repeats specific number of song beats. So function loop 4 (in VirtualDJ) will loop (play) 4 beats again and again. Loop 8 will play 8 beats and so on... :)

Inviato Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 11:56 pm
LMAO hahahaha i love the dictionary description added before the program description lol
i guess i'm not the only one that thinks theese forums needs a sense of humor :D

yeah loops are very useful in mixing or blending into the next song

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 4:18 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
The looping feature comes in very handy when you're mixing with radio edits... :)

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 4:28 am
tnx dudes i got it
i gess

Inviato Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 10:45 am
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
"The looping feature comes in very handy when you're mixing with radio edits... :)"

yeah, and with set rips (but I never mix set rips...)

Inviato Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 2:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)