Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where to buy VIDEOs for VDJ? - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Does anyone know where I could buy music videos online which would be encoded in a way that would allow VDJ to play them as it's supposed to?

I am okay with downloading the Videos since I would much rather store them locally anyway.
But they would have to be of very good quality to be able to blast them high res.

Payper download or MB works fine as well.
Ofcourse free is good.

Thanks

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 11:34 am

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 12:29 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
itunes - podcasts? ;)

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 3:04 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 5:17 pm
You can install some of many p2p programs like emule. Just enter the name of the song and you will be able to download it (in 99% of cases) :)

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 7:58 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
This can do anyone of us. But it´s illegal. Remember, some of us are working in clubs ;)

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 8:55 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
There is a lot to be said for the soundquality that goes along with downloaded material.

The laws on video are twice as strict as audio, so be carefull what you use professionally.

RockAmerica is also an unknown that includes European tracks you won't see on PO and SP.
They are more expencive, but there is less trash each month and more playable tracks.

Inviato Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 11:52 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree with mp3jrick about RoackAmerica http://www.rockamericamusic.com
During a gig this past weekend, I was approached by one of their salesmen, and he gave me a few DVDs to try out. So far, I have to say that it does look like they do have less filler and seem to get most of the best tracks about a month earlier than PromoOnly.
On the downside, their corporate logo is bigger on the screen (more annoying) and the audio seems to be recorded a bit too high into the distortion range. That may be a by-prodcut of the cheap DVD player I have viewed them on, so in fairness, I do plan to try ripping them as well as playing them back on a different DVD player and report back.

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 3:19 pm
can i record my video mixs with the video also ?

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 4:24 pm
you need to have video capture card in your computer to record mixes

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 4:49 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 3:48 pm
@DjGazUK

How much you want for those dvd videos? do you sell them separetely?

Inviato Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 7:08 pm
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
While we are on the subject of music videos, doesn't one need 2 videocards for playing music videos using VDJ? One for viewing the decks (for the DJ) and one for the audience. If this is the case, how do you do it when you only have a laptop?

Inviato Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 4:28 am
I have one video card with two outputs and two monitors. One to view the decks and the other faces the crowd.

Inviato Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 5:54 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Gargantula, you have that setup on your laptop?

Inviato Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 6:04 am

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 3:17 am
Manquin, are they downloadable or are they DVD's??

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 7:00 pm
joetekPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DeeJay EL:

Most newer laptops can send a separate video signal to the built in screen and to the external video jack. Try this:

- Plug in an external monitor into your laptop
- Go into Control Panel / Display / Settings tab
- If you see two boxes, one of them greyed out, then click that greyed box
- Select the checkbox labeled "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor"
- Click OK

In VDJ, you will now have an option to output your video to that second screen while you have the VDJ console on the Laptop screen.

Hope that helps!

Joe

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 5:20 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 4:02 am
@discobrian24

They are dvd and are for sale, the price is around 300 usd a year per serie.

Inviato Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 3:17 pm
91%