Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Numark iCDX controller now available!?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

Came across this website showing the price of the new Numark iCDX @ a sale price of $599.97.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iCDX/

I asked if its available for immediate delivery but an answer is still pending.

Not badly priced though IMO.

Inviato Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 3:04 am
COOL....USB support !!!

Inviato Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 8:14 pm
A Numark employee stated that it will probably be available from July in the US and from August in europe. But I think it was more a guess than a real date.
Ewout

Inviato Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 9:38 pm
I for sure wants one ;) works with VDJ for sure, when its released...

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 1:05 pm
Looks nice but for that much money (seeing how in the UK we will probably pay at least $100 more than it's really worth) I'd rather have metalic looking buttons. Especially the pitch slider, it looks like it uses the same plastic on my TT-500 which is more of a budget table. Is this Numarks professional cd deck? Doesn't look it, although looks aren't everything I guess... but those two vertical switches near the top need a redesign...

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 2:02 pm
I will test those players first. If I like it I will buy 2, I hope that you could attach 1 harddrive to player A then link attach player B to player A, so you could use just 1 harddrive with 2 players. Otherwise Y will need 2 identical drives.
Ewout

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 9:16 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i can tel you thats exactly how the HDX works, can get both hardrives from one player, i would imagine the iCDX would be the same

Inviato Wed 03 May 06 @ 11:58 pm
Xeo,
that is good news. Then 2 of those players, shuttle with VDJ, external harddrive. If you have problems with your pc or just have a small gig, you could attach the harddrive to both players.
Recently bought a 500G, so almost all my tracks could be stored on 1 drive. Now create some proper playlists and off you go.
Ewout

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:04 am
exactly;)

There will be more news about iCDX later;)

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:10 am
a wink from norway, what does he know ;) ;) ;)

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:25 am
well.. it aint no secret;)

The iCDX can work as a controller for dj software ( www.numark.com )

Vdj and Numark, well you all know the story there.. ;) now to the math..hehe

How it will function, integrate and work with VDJ will be revealed later... Aint a bad thing to be a VDJ-er these days;) hehe

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:36 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's ok, but looks a bit cheap especially the pitch slider, looks like it would fall off at a harsh touch, only the potential functionality could save this unit for me.

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:44 am
beats the hell out of Hercules or xp10;))

And its function rich out of this world:)

But yeah.. Numark stuff have a new look.. they all have a modern minimalistic look, in gray and with red and blue as colors for navigation. But I bet its more solid that the minimalistic aproach can give the impression of ;) I will for sure give it a good try... this summer

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:48 am
also bear in mind that models shown in photos are often mockups and not the final design. So this thing with numark goes further than just sub licencing the VV software?

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 1:50 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I agree with Norway, it looks good, can't wait to see it in action! I hope it will be better than anything on the market now. But, what happened with those new motorised XP 10's I saw on some show? Any news?

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 7:15 am
it will be nice if it could pluging a hard drive

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 1:02 pm
it can ;)

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 1:20 pm
will VDJ support this controller by numark the D2 Director ? here is the web site for
http://www.numark.com/

Inviato Sat 06 May 06 @ 5:39 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)