Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help with m-audio delta44 needed!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

xdjxPRO InfinityMember since 2006
technics sldz1200/3 channel mixer/m-audio delta44 (and an on board card5.1)
for use with timecoded cd's. The sychronization between timecode cd(audio cd burned) and vdj is 100% with auto config.
Two problems though:1. Only whistle comes through the mixer(line in) and 2. no mp3 sound at all(i mean the song that is playing :)). Anyway i tried any possible combination, from muting to asio4all although it's worse from delta asio. I have the newest drivers and i almosst read all the posts for something to resolve my problem but nothing so far. Is there something i'm doing wrong or possibly something i'm forgeting?

Any help would be appreciated

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 4:37 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I havew the same card, latest drivers. Full version of virtual dj. CDJ1000mk3, and pioneer djm-400 but dont experiance that problem. What version of Virtual DJ do you use? It sounds like you have plugged the output in input and input in output? the technics turntables should be plugged in inputs 1 ,2 and the second deck in 3, 4. outputs should then go out to the mixer. If you try replugging everything in and out. You have to mute the input monitor also(which explains the reason your hearing the whistling). I think it could be something with Virtual DJ depending on version..

Inviato Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 6:51 pm
At first thanks for posting DJKice. I use 3.4 Pro, i have one sldz1200 the other i\'m expecting it at some time. Since you have the same card i think you could help me a lot. I also use the latest drivers. The output of sldz goes to 3/4 ins(breakout box) and the 3/4outs(breakout box) goes to the cd line in of the mixer. Now from [M Audio Delta Control Panel] - Patchbay Router (H/W OUT 1/2 -> H/W In 1/2 and H/W OUT 3/4 -> H/W In 3/4) - Hardware Settings (Codec Sample Rate -> 44.100), (Multitrack Driver Devices -> Single and In Sync), (Variable Signal Levels -> all at +4dbu), (DMA Buffer Size -> 256), (Asio Options -> is checked) - Monitor Mixer (Mixer Inputs, H/W In 3/4 is muted and WavOut is muted also but still nothing except from the whistle that keeps playing as the platter moves, then i muted the master volume, nothing. The only thing i notice is that from (Monitor Mixer) H/W In 3/4 the signal from the dbu meter is steady meaning possibly that is the sound that comes from the sldz and the timecode cd and the signal from the WavOut 3/4 dbu meter is playing up and down, not a lot but it\'s playing....
That\'s from the Audio Delta Control Panel. Now from the vdj->settings->Low latency->Soundcard(M-Audio Delta Asio)->Config Timecode->Input is Chan 1&2 Left / 3&4 Right->Output is Chan 1&2 Left / 3&4 Right->Options (cd, mode->smart, Lead Time 500ms)->Signal is Timecode Quality 100%, then Auto Config and that\'s it, still nothing. Pls help.

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 1:54 am
try unmuting everything, and then one by one muting everything again. could be possible that something is muted which shouldnt be.... my guess the wavout. have a play around. as i said i havnt had problems. could be faulty sound card or something also

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 8:01 am
Well Dj Kice i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!
From the Delta Control Panel->Patchbay/Router->From H/W Out 1/2 i checked Monitor Mixer
and then i took the cables that goes from the breakout box to the mixer and connected the jacks to the outs 1/2 (the m-audio site from a FAQ says outs1/2 goes to the amplified speakers(or mixer i say) and the rca to the mixer and that's it. The program works flawlessly(so far) and so as the card.
Thanks for the support Dj Kice and keep it up.

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 3:43 pm
glad i could help mate.... enjoy mixing

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 5:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)