Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I have a problem!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SlateHome userMember since 2006
Hi! I from Russia!I can't download from this servis samples and effects.Please help me how do this?

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 11:53 am
Question already answered many, many times...

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 12:49 pm
Only after buying this software you can download Samples and effects from this site.

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 1:09 pm
I have bought Mix station 3 with a key. All works, and download laziness. Somebody can throw off a little Samples on e-mail: --@--.--?

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry Slate no email address is allowed from a demo user

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 1:18 pm
If you have bought VDJ Mixstation legaly, enter your serial here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

To update your profile to legal user, and then you can dl your samples... ;)

If you are using an illegal shared version, your out of luck.. sorry

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 2:19 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
PLEASE CONCIDER SEPERATING UNLICENCED USERS FROM REGISTERED USERS AS SOON AS THEY BUY THE SOFTWARE THEY CAN JOIN THE LICENCED USERS FO THERE HELP.

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 6:35 pm
hi!!!! i am from greece . i can't find my serial number and i can't download some sound effects. please tell me soon!!! thank you

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 6:51 pm
YOU WILL NEED A SERIAL NUMBER TO download sound effects. PLEASE DO NOT ASK THIS QUESTION AGAIN OTHERWISE A MODERATER MIGHT LOCK THE THREAD

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 7:37 pm
@DJ Format: Please switch off your key lock. Now everybody will think that you are very angry ;-)
@gianniball: Like Marius le Malin already daid, this answer is given many times before. You only are able to download effects, samples and upgrades only if you have purchased the full version: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/
Ewout

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 8:01 pm
I think actually DJ Format was mad ;) hehe...

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 10:00 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yeah .. i think he was too but i can't blame him. Not accusing anyone but if u have a serial u should register yourself, but if not don't try to play us into emailing anyone anything we really should not let unregistered users create topics

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 10:10 pm
And just abit frustrated with users that are taking advantige of people that have paid for the software like i have stated before.

I love this software and i want to protect the future of it.

I understand that unregisterd users do by the software Hence why there is a demo .

I sit in these forums most of the day and wish i could help more but my reading and writing are not that good and i rely on my partner to do the typing .

This is my second thread i have seen today. http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/49589/Skins/URGENT__SImple_skin_needed_.html?page=1
just bit mad at the time but im not now sorry.

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 10:24 pm
have you guys heards of sniffer mixing ??? i have just invented it lol.
I am only backing up the makers of VDJ

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 10:43 pm
I think it is good to have users over here who don't have a licence (yet). They could see that this community is (mostly) very helpfull and they have the abillity to test the software. By testing they could investigate if they like this software for their use. I will always try to help them out as much as possible.
But sometimes you get (a little) frustrated if you have yet another one asking for a serial, or why they cant download effects. It is a pitty that most of the user don't read other topics on this forum. Lots of questions have been answered many times before.
But we have to keep this forum going, so smile again and have a good mix
Ewout

@dj-in-norway, already noticed that my number of posts passed a mark?

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 11:40 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yes this is sort of getting ridiculous now we need to have a registered users forum most topics discussed here only involve vdj and all it's features not demo features

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 11:42 pm

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 11:53 pm
good idea;) will try to make a post about the demo limitations, and add it to the sticky at top

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:56 am
I have bought VDJ the Russian version, but on a disk there was no key and it was necessary to me download it from the Internet. I have entered it on this site, but samples are not downloaded! And on a site to me write, that VDJ-Mix station 3 it is authorized!

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 11:38 am

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 11:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)