Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: where do you get the maya 44 ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok i understand that virt dj kicks the comps butt.. IN understanding this im looking around the site wondering where i get the usb 44 dongle from? also I heard that there is maya 44's that dont work with dj mixstation and some companys will not return them!@!! anyone have a link or information about what is the exact style or number im looking for or can i use the primitave one from some other company like final 1.5 i dont want to use a cheap usb toy to mix. i have the dm2 from fisher price to beat on when im out of control. any one have any suggestions? stretch

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 10:37 pm
You have to get the Maya USB not the Maya pci card, while I read lots of troubles with the drivers of the pci version. The Maya could be purchased at Thomann (www.thomann.com). Another option which is also a recommended sound card for VDJ is the Esi U46DJ
Ewout

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 11:28 pm
Just checked Ebay and there are a number on there around Europe and the USA

Good prices too. Some brand new.

Asymptote

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 10:38 am
MeikelPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I got my Maya 44 USB some weeks ago at www.thomann.de for 99 Euros, full warrantiy, fast delivery and friendly service.

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 11:59 am
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I just got one off ebay for about $150 US shipped. Cant wait to try it out!!!

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 2:42 pm
Yeah, I'm a Maya 44 fan - I'm sure you won't be disappointed
Works great and sounds good with a lovely clear but melllow sound.
Real good value at the moment.
Tried others but happy with the Maya.
Asymptote

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 10:56 pm
and the maya 44 is super light!

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 10:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)