Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Windows Me and DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

fx_djHome userMember since 2006
I bought recently de DJ CONTROL MP3, even if my computer gots almost all requierements I can't change the Windows Me, because other features I got on my computer that wouldn't work under another Windows.

So I need to know if any one can tell me, where I can get some Windows ME drivers for my DJ Control MP3.

thanx

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 7:49 pm
Driver only available with xp. the console don`t work with 98 or me

Inviato Wed 03 May 06 @ 1:05 pm
What software do you have which won't work in XP or is it a hardware issue? I never had much luck with Windows ME, it would always BSOD on me. 2000 and XP are a lot nicer.

Inviato Wed 03 May 06 @ 4:23 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Windows 98 was better than Windows ME.

I know quite alot of people who went back to 98 after trying ME.

And i don't think alot of softwares won't work on Windows XP.

And anyway, you could install both windows ME and XP on two partitions on your computer.

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 9:26 am
fx_djHome userMember since 2006
Apparently the software will work, but without the driver the software don't run. I know that working with windows ME, isn't a very clever idea, but once I found a system who was quite stable, I was so pissed off about all windows that I gave up changing it.

So I wouldn't like to be again in changing operative systems and having to deal with what involves on changing from Me to Xp !

Definitively, any luck to find anykind of driver who may work under windows Me?

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:06 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't think so...

WinMe is pretty famous for his drivers issues. You should try to follow JeremK's advice and make a WinXP partition over your WinME.

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:13 pm
change your Me system with xp its very stability too

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 11:02 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i agree xp is alot more stable and driver installs are alot better

in my experiance me is a total mess when it comes to drivers

especialy audio/visual files

Inviato Sat 06 May 06 @ 1:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)