Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Show us your gear - for inspiration and ideas to others - Page: 11

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey jzafra!
I see you got Stanton stuff... is it T.60 decks..?

(take a look at my blogs... I got stanton too ;) hehe )

and btw.. what's the belkin or what it is called... and wich mixer do u use..?

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:19 pm
DJ LCUEPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey .. how you all doing ,I just have a simple question ,does any of you guys have delays on your turn tables or had it before, because I can have a simple CUE. If any one has an awnser please let me know.....Thanks DJ L CUE...

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 6:32 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This Is my Home, my Mobil & Club Set ups, Not in that order

Inviato Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 12:39 am
wow amazing home setup

Inviato Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 1:33 pm
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool stuff

Inviato Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 4:00 pm
Hello,

How do you like this? I don´t wanna have anything else!

Everything can be placed in the flightcase. The mouse is under de dac-2 controller.
External drive is 400 gig. Maja usb soundcard. Under the laptop and harddrive is a self made cooling.
Mixer is from Synq SMX-1.

Well, what´s your opinion?

Inviato Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 6:00 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Here is a pic of one type of set up that I use. I am a DJ and not a photographer so the music is better than the pics or so I am told. lol I have never done this before now. If the pic is the wrong size, please let me know or fix it and accept my appoligies!

http://i7.tinypic.com/2yxq844.jpgt gig

Inviato Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 6:53 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Behind the scenes: Thought I might add a couple more. It looks like this now except I have added video since these were taken and changed some cable routing. I also I have another video source selector for the projector. I can send any image to the projector including the lyrics from the karaoke screen or a different back ground. You can see that in my blog!

If you have any questions, please ask :)

Inviato Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 7:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@ KregCZ
Very nice setup !
can you be more specific about your mobile set? What mixer is that?

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 12:03 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Thought this would give all you professional types with all your nice shiny kit something to laugh at... ;-)
It's a bit shabby, but it sounds good and does the job!

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 6:33 am
Oh, and there's a load of new stuff in my blog, including my latest VDJ-related DIY projects if anybody's interested!

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 8:31 am
Well, this isn't really my stuff, but i thought i'd show you what we do. I work at Music Services, we're a light&sound company. We do anything from parties of 50 to 12500 people. The pictures have been taken by a stand-alone photographer.

These are just a few impressions. I didn't include our biggest yet, but now you know what we do. We're working hard to start using Virtual DJ in such parties, so i might post some pics of VDJ @ those parties soon ;)

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 12:31 pm
cosmodkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Here´s a small view of my homestudio setup, this setup is used on a daily basis producing radio for www.mmradio.org

I just finished remodelling this room..

overall view of the room

another view, a little closer to it all

my Rack

Kind regards

Dj Cosmo
www.mmradio.org

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 5:28 pm

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 9:06 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@Mantahoe how do you like denon 300 mixer? ;)

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 9:09 pm
Those folding deck stands are cool... I found a cheap alternative though - I stick my console on of those Black & Decker workmate things - you can buy an "own brand" version from B&Q for £10! Lightweight, foldable, solid as a really solid thing, and cheap!

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 10:48 pm
@xeon, I love it, one of my best investments. You can do everything with it. How about yours?

Inviato Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 4:39 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I love it too :) the only thing that is missing are effecrs. Possibly in next version of 2nd level mixers of Denon?! ;) 1st is 1500 of course. I would really like to see 3 channel mixer with fx. Denon didn't released new mixer for a loooong time. Last mixer was 1500s - silver. but it is the same as 1500.

Inviato Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 11:36 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
xeon wrote :
@Mantahoe how do you like denon 300 mixer? ;)

i have one also. i love the build and it handles lovely. My only complaint is that for faster/combo scratches the fader has a decay issue were the cuts are not clean, slower or more basic is just fine. I believe the x1500 is now an updated version that fixes the fader issue.

http://www.skratchworx.com/reviews/dn-x300.php

http://denondjforums.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=752
search there for the paperclip mod that minimizes some of the lag

Inviato Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 3:04 pm

Inviato Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 3:06 pm
42%