Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: m-auido delta 44 , hook up with instructions needed!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey , im getting back in the groove, the maya 44 is no longer being made. the drivers will not bu updated in the future. someone said to purchase the m-audio delta44, so i go it and have 30 days to check it out. does anyone have instructions of what the hell im supose to do to hook it up , its not as easy as i thought. any insight would be wicked . i got cdj 100s and pioneer mixer but im not sure if the home addition can use the time code cd's. if not im going to freak. thanks mike

Inviato Sun 07 May 06 @ 3:16 am
ok this sucks , i have the original virtual dj that was cool, then i bought the home version because of the loops and features , not im going to have to buy the dj version, because the home addition does not have vinal ability... i wish the box would have said that most features in the home version will not work unless you buy the pro version.. ok so now im out 50 for the first program, 270 for the new sound card. 1500 for the cd players, 120 in rca adaptors and cords. one mixer 400$ 149 for home addition...wow this is becoming a expencive hobby!!! whats next anyone have any ideas what other stuff i need? well anyways thanks to everyone help me put this together. i keep trying... like the saying goes he who dies with the most cool dj equiptment win's!!!

Inviato Sun 07 May 06 @ 3:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)