Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: PriVate DJ NeedS HeLp!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ahrayHome userMember since 2006
i m a priv. dj and i m very keen on mixing musix but i juz cant mix well and anyone give pointers?

i mix techno/trance musix and all i CAN do is inc. BPM,double turn metal and other basics.But what i really want to mix out a very very strong trance/techno lyk the "S.o.a.p -Mr.DeeJay (DjKyLe Vs PureBeatx's DJ CliMax Hi-NrG REmiX)" if u all noe this song and DJ.

alittle inferior to them i don't mind but i want to mix well. can anyone of u guyz give me pointers,advices?
And i need more effects e.g while music is playing a strong bass is playing etc.

Inviato Tue 09 May 06 @ 1:32 pm
first learn to speak

Inviato Tue 09 May 06 @ 1:58 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
some users on this forum English is not their 1st language and i think we can understand enough of the question. I'm not familiar with that song but your best bet would be to find another some with a similar sound, maybe even in the same key. The easiest mixing is just to wait for ending of a song where it plays usually just drums and then enter the new song, most techno/dance songs have just drums on the intro and outro's for easier mixing. As for the effects i would suggest an investment in VDJ as it is a wonderful community and it will give you access to many great effects you can use.

Inviato Tue 09 May 06 @ 2:57 pm
hey thx yo~ and btw dun be stupid my english is NOT THAT BAD. its just either you cannot understand yourself or maybe its me as i do not know how to explain =.="

hm..maybe u PM me ur hotmail IF u have one so i can send u e song and we can also get help from each other. mostly me getting help from u =)

argh.. nvm i give u my mail add. lol : --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry ahray no email address is allowed from a demo user

Inviato Tue 09 May 06 @ 6:05 pm
damn lol.. ok anyway

you should noe whats after e 'at' lol

and drumstick do you think your english is good? =\

Inviato Tue 09 May 06 @ 6:08 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Tue 09 May 06 @ 9:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)