Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What is your favourite Lighting Effect??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi

just thought it might be interesting to hear what people are using for Lights and what they would like to buy next.

Asymptote

Inviato Thu 11 May 06 @ 10:50 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i like FLOWER effect at most! with some smoke of course ;) - cheap & great effect

or for oldies big ball with at least 3 different color lights :)

i rarely use strobo.

I would like to have laser effect lol :D for 13000 eur :))))

Inviato Thu 11 May 06 @ 11:28 am
Just look at my blog for pictures with this text.
I like the flowers. They give not that large amount of light, but are nice and turn on the beat of the music. The derby effects give much light and a lot of beams. The martin scans are nice for lots gigs. Par cans are nice for ambient light. The martin strobe gives very very much light and could flash for 2 seconds full power...
For future I'm planning to get 4 robe spot 250 at and 4 robe wash 250 at.
Ewout

Inviato Thu 11 May 06 @ 9:06 pm
Hi Superstrom

thanks, I'd looked at your blog with the other post on setups. Your lights look good. Bery functional and not 'over the top'. I like the Derbys too.

Asymptote

Inviato Thu 11 May 06 @ 9:12 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My ropelights, pin spots and 4-channel light boxes... Oh and the whirly police-car light. Those were the days... ;-)

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 12:49 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use the chauvet's tetra system. They have been road warriors. I use a couple of chauvet's zx effects for scanning. I use them almost every friday and saturday for 3 hrs min and up to 6 hrs or more and have held up nicely for 2 years. I like'em

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 2:30 am
I've still got some ropelights rolled up in my garage. I sold my traffic light boxes on Ebay a couple of years ago. I remember people being quite impressed with a little Martin Ministar in the early 90s. I 'll try and take a photo of my rig over the weekend, although it's not finished yet and post it asap.

Asymptote

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 10:36 am
bang for buck, hands down, the best non intelligent light is the martin raptor... no duty cycle, bright, 70+ beams, and it covers a HUGE area. as far as dmx light goes i love my deluxe scan 250s they are awesome for the price. check out my blog for pics.

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 6:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)