Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DAC-3 question for owners.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I was just wodering with the native support in VDJ now, does that mean the displays on the DAC-3 controller now display time, tracks etc... ?

Inviato Thu 11 May 06 @ 10:26 pm
* time left-time elapsed
* bpm
* time indicator
* play-pause
* cue number

dont think track name info is really suitable for the display, since it has limited space... Maybe a scroll thing would work, but the DAC3 mapper which can be downloaded and configured, dont seems to have that option.
Many of the buttons can be used for most of the functions available in Virtual DJ, as default + it can be reconfigured for more personal settings.

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 1:09 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Make sure you have svs pk 2 loaded if you use xp.

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 1:54 pm
Thx for the info.

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 9:28 pm
Used the controller last night and I really liked the use of the cue buttons, which can be used as a stutter function similar to the Numark cd players. :)
Well invested money I must say, and great thanks to the guys that made the DAC3 mapper DLL.

Inviato Sat 13 May 06 @ 1:51 pm
Trackname display was one of the ideas I originally had planned for the mapper prior to native support and the SDK, but sadly isn't possible because of the following:

* The mapper SDK provides no facility (That I know of) to get the name of the track currently playing.

* The mapper SDK only allows numbers (And -) to be displayed - You can't address the individual segments, which would make showing letters possible.

* The display is not alphanumeric, so some letters couldn't be displayed properly, such as K, X, etc.

* Only room to display 8 letters on screen at once, which even with scrolling would make reading the track name difficult.

Inviato Tue 16 May 06 @ 7:52 pm
Well I bought the DAC-3 along with an M-Audio Delta 66 sound card to replace my Herc MK1. Talk about going pro! LOL. The controller will be her tomorrow hopefully. Can't wait. Perhaps they could implement support for the track name display in V4 of VDJ !

Inviato Tue 16 May 06 @ 8:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)