Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Control MP3 + preview with headphones

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello! I would be very appreciative if someone could help me because I need to know how to preview the mix. I have an Echo Indigo DJ soundcard. I need to be able to separate the channels so that I can preview the level and beats of the next song. For some reason, both channels come out of both the line out and the headphones. Sometimes when I press the headphones button on the console, I can hear the other cued up song playing very softly. When I try to configure the soundcard in Virtual DJ i have only one option. What am i missing here? Thanks alot! - Judith

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 1:00 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello judithkatz
Try to install the asio driver for your suond card and if you can't found try this universal driver www.asio4all.com

Inviato Fri 12 May 06 @ 7:49 am
Hi there..

Is your soundcard 5.1? or 3.1? I´m using a 5.1 sound card and my phones are plugged in the "rear" plug. It works just fine. I´ve activated also the "headphones on 4.1....." options at the config setup.
Good luck

Inviato Sat 13 May 06 @ 12:41 am
You need to upgrade to the Professoinal version to cue properly with the DJ MP3 console.

Inviato Mon 15 May 06 @ 5:32 am
its a setting proplem on your soundcard select 4.1 for best resultats and you needn`t the pro for preview

Inviato Mon 15 May 06 @ 10:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)