Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Fx prob

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HannepPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi i restored my station a week ago stupis as i am i forgot to save all the vdj databases historys all my samples all the shortcut setup everything... even the install file:)

anyway i got a new installfile from our staff i installed it tried to remember all the shortcuts etc...
after a while i got to download all the fx i downloaded those i i had before and some new ones...
when i was done i wanted to test the nes ones that i havent tested yet.... but i find fx folder in vdj empty exept for the og fx like flippin dubbles and flanger...
where did all my fx go????
cant vdj 3.4 read the fxs or what i am confused:)

best regards
// carl johannes drakenberg

ps im not stupis downloading em to the wrong folder!!! they are right placed in the cdj fx folder.

Inviato Mon 15 May 06 @ 11:53 am
Ps 2 same thing happens with my skins!!!

i see the fx files dowloaded are a diffrent type as the og fxs ...

Inviato Mon 15 May 06 @ 12:22 pm
You need to install them, because what you have downloaded are installation files. After installation you will be able to see your skins and effects in their respective folders.

I hope that helps

Inviato Mon 15 May 06 @ 2:21 pm
uhm actually i did install a coupple of them ( i just tried alot of things :).
maybe about 3-4 fx BUT they wont appear in myn vdj fx in the program... they have an diffrent icon than the og fx´s.

do u guys think that it matters that i named my vdj folder,virtualdj3.4.
since the og virtualdj (djc ver) did not work togheter with 3.4...

thanks in regards
Carl johannes drakenberg...

ps cornel. do u use a cracked ver or just the demo ? remember cracked vers never work:)

Inviato Tue 16 May 06 @ 8:37 am
for some reason it works for now i donno why but it could just be that i restarted my computer i dont know...

But anyway it works now :)

best regards

Carl johannes drakenberg

Inviato Tue 16 May 06 @ 8:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)