Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How can I introduce my serial number?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I recently bought vdj 3.4 and I got my serial number , my question is how can I introduce my serial number and to appear as a registered user? because I have no internet connection in my house and I'm just writing from the pc of my job and I'd like to know if there's no problem in installing the software in this computer in order to register it and then to install it in my house, thanks in advance.

Inviato Fri 19 May 06 @ 5:37 pm
you must only registed in your modify profil with your serial.

Inviato Fri 19 May 06 @ 5:51 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Inviato Fri 19 May 06 @ 5:55 pm
I just entered that link but it sends me to the main page, do i need to install the programa first and enter my serial?

Inviato Fri 19 May 06 @ 7:16 pm

Inviato Fri 19 May 06 @ 7:44 pm
They sent me again here , any other suggestion; I can install the program from this computer , but I don't know if in a future I could get in trouble, cause this is not my pc and maybe if I get registered from this pc vdj database could register me from this computer ip instead of mine, any idea what can I do? or it doesn't matter if I do so?, thank you.

Inviato Sat 20 May 06 @ 1:57 am
manquindvj: if you can write here it's because you are logued here so if you are logued you have an access to your profile.

Go there an enter your serial number in. The place where you are to do that is not important, just look at the top of this page and clck on "modify my profile"

Btw we can't see any message from you at the support service, so noboby have sent you here

Inviato Sat 20 May 06 @ 2:22 am
well, I modified my profile and it says that my my e-mail adress or my serial number is wrong, and that's not possible cause in my house vdj runs with this serial that was given to me and my e-mail is correct, any problems with the database registration?

Inviato Sat 20 May 06 @ 3:08 am
The VDJ splash screen shows the mail address the license is for..

Inviato Sat 20 May 06 @ 3:33 am
manquindvj: Now we stop to play this game. You go here: contact or you forgot the support

Inviato Sat 20 May 06 @ 6:40 am
Problem fixed at support service

Inviato Sat 20 May 06 @ 8:07 pm
Yes, everything is fine,there was a confussion but now I'm just registered and with my new nick as a full member, thank you very much to all the support team ,and now to enjoy vdj pro. Greetings.

Inviato Mon 22 May 06 @ 5:30 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Welcome to the community.

Inviato Mon 22 May 06 @ 5:40 pm
Welcome to our family! And have fun!

Inviato Tue 23 May 06 @ 10:33 am
Welcome :-) hope you won't get confused so often in the future and enjoy it all :-)
nice day to you

Inviato Tue 23 May 06 @ 12:29 pm
thanks to all of you guys, appreciated.

Inviato Wed 24 May 06 @ 9:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)