Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual problam

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

how can i make virtual dj smaller in my screen 800x600 because otherwise I can notsee the hole program in screen. for some reason windows will not let be change resolution. is there a command that will be change the setings in virtual dj

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:28 pm
A couple things...

First, verify what type of video card that you have and then visit the manufacturer's website to download an updated driver. Most modern cards can do far more than 800 X 600.

Second, if that doesn't work, download a 800 X 600 skin from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html

This should fix your problem.

Mat

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:41 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
make sure u have the latest drivers for your video card ..maybe thats why windows won't let u change the resolutuion ..also if u have a second monitor active make sure its also 800 x 600 or over. alot of times if the 2nd display is active and is less than 800 x 600 it won't let the primary screen resolution change by alot depending if it's on clone or dual display.

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:47 pm
I have the skin just that when a run virtual dj i need to go to rge right top to change it but because its large I cant. is there a command key that will open so I can do the changes of skin?

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:54 pm
can u move the skin so u can see the config? ..try renaming the 800x 600 skin to default and replacing the existing one with it

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 10:50 pm
Or you can remove the skin from the "C:\programfiles\virtualdj\skins" folder and next time you open VDJ, it's gonna open with your default skin. It's happened to me before n that solved it. You can always replace it later.

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 10:58 pm
i think he is using the default skin 3.4 only has a 1024 x 768

Inviato Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:19 am
Oh I thought it was a different skin, cause earlier he was trying to download skins.

Inviato Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 2:08 am
widows will not let me change the resolution

Inviato Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 11:12 pm
can u post your computer specs/ video card

Inviato Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 12:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)