Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: question about the video transition "CUT"

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just bought the Ecler Nuo 4 and set up the crossfader for transitioning video... totally rocks!!

The question I have is when I use the CUT transition it doesn't activate until the crossfader is at the middle mark. Is there a way to configure it to when you barely move it over toward the next video it will activate? Similar to using a video switch with the Pioneer DVD players and a crossfader with switcher. When you are scratch mixing you can barely move the crossfader over and it switches the video. Perfect for scratch effects. Scratching and having to move the fader past the middle when like transforming or fast cuts is not easy and making activate the CUT transition early would help TREMEDOUSLY!!!

Thanks for any input or advice!!!

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 6:12 am
new video FX engine in VDJ 4 ;) wait and see...
LOTs of new oportunities for video effects ;)

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 5:01 pm
It's the "wait and see... " part I have been doing this whole time... I am SOOOOO ready today for it!!!

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 8:36 pm
I know:)

The wait is soon over...

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 9:24 pm
I think they are just putting off the release to get traffic on the board =P

I know I have (amoung others) come to check for the 4.0 release 2-3 times a day. And I'll usually respond to a few posts as well as listen to VDJ radio while I'm doing it. It's a pretty sneaky way to drive traffic to your site. For Shame!!

Totally Kidding =D

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 2:44 am
your totaly right !;) thats exactly what we do! ;) loool .....hehe

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 8:08 am
Norway, I know the release is fairly imminent, but are we talking days or weeks? I'd like to do a full reinstall on my gig machine and am holding off untill the new release.

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 11:09 am
this is totally going away from topic I started....

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 11:56 am
KaymystPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've made a new transition called ScratchFade that's made for scratching, have a look in Video effects downloads.
This should be what you need.
And yes the nuo4 is the dogs b****cks.

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 4:30 pm
Hey Kaymyst,

Thanks for the video transition plug-in...

I will give it a try and see how it looks.

If I knew how to make one or modify one I would. I would modify the cut transition to cut sooner than the halfway point on the fader.

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 8:50 pm
KaymystPRO InfinityMember since 2006
you mean a complete cut : no overlay of the 2 videos?

anyway try mine and if you have any ideas on a transition tell me.

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 11:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)