Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Editing DAC-3 Mapper file?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

I have jpboggis dac 3 mapper and it's great! I still have to use quite many keyboard shortcuts which is not so cool.

How easily i can edit mapper dll file? For example, i would like to use waveform zoom in and zoom out shortcuts from dac-3 + and - buttons. Moving loop should be easier, now i have to press three buttons at same time to make it. Etc...

I have programmed many kind of things but i have never dealed with dll-files. What programs should i have? Is there any tutorials? How to get started?

Thanks...

Inviato Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:29 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:54 pm
Thanks! I didn't know there is such forum... :)

Inviato Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 11:38 pm
You can't directly edit the DLL file. There is a new version of my DAC-3 mapper currently under development that will allow buttons to be custom mapped using an on-screen mapper screen, but due to lack of time, this will not be available for a while.

You can also create your own DAC-3 mapper using the SDK that can be download from this site (Download -> Other -> Developer SDK -> DAC-3 Mapper.)

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 7:14 pm
Thank you jpboggis! I appreciate your hard work.
Is these files: (Download -> Other -> Developer SDK -> DAC-3 Mapper.) your dac 3 mapper source files? They looks like the same..

Inviato Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 10:45 am
Well after closer look, i can say they are definitely not same! Can you jpboggis show your dac3 mapper source codes somewhere or are they secret? I think it's very time consuming to make a mapper that is almost same as yours with just little modifications......

I just managed to compile sources for first time and it's complaining about const char* and char*...

Ps. sorry for posting to wrong forum.....

Inviato Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 12:00 am
My code is not available yet. It will be released once v2.0 is complete. In v2.0, you will be able to remap any of the buttons to suit your preferences.

The default SDK has a number of bugs and will not work successfully without some modifications. I have a modified version of this that compiles successfully if this is any help.

Inviato Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 3:14 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)