Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Controlling with one deck

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can you control either deck on screen with just one deck? I noticed on the Time Coded settings you can have input 1&2 set to activated deck, so does this mean it would be possible, for example, to start a track playing on deck A with your cd deck, then switch it over to control deck B?

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 1:58 pm
S'ok, have sussed it :)

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 4:34 pm
it possible yes;)

Some skins have timecode switch/activate buttons for each deck, or you can make a keyboard shortcut for the same function :)

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 6:27 pm
so, if I only own one turntable and switch decks, the song goes on playing even though I stop the turntable for search the next track on the other deck?

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 6:41 pm
yes ;)

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 7:42 pm
Trust me, this can be an extremely handy feature in some circumstances. For example, the CD decks where I'm playing tonight won't read my TCCDs, so I can set up my DZ on one side, the laptop on the other and play away.

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 8:41 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I played this way last sunday at the Beach bar i work this summer, because one of the cd decks has a problem with its buttons.
Not the easiest way, also i stopped the music by accident one time or two... but it works..

Inviato Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:39 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
here's a shortcut you can use

Go into the VDJ shortcuts tab in the settings.

Create a new shortcut with the key of your choice (I'd say 2 but only 1 is necessary)

Now you will have to chose Turntable in the list then in the sub menu you'll chose Timecode Active

You can set this either to default Deck or have 2 shortcuts and have 1 control Deck A and the other control Deck B (IE: Z for Deck A and / for Deck B) the keys you use doesn't matter I use a midi controller and can do this with that as well. So now you can disable the timecode on 1 deck and only control 1. then just de-activate that deck and switch to the other one.

Inviato Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:49 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
thank you so much...I'll test it sudden.
some posts ago, someone said that there are many skin with the switch button to activate the timecode or in deck A or in deck B...which are these skins??
thanks

Inviato Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 6:17 pm
Using these settings with tcvs on active desk is possible to use prelisten?

Inviato Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 6:31 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Can you use 1 CD player to control VDJ but have 2 channels hooked up to the external mixer? How would this work and how would I hook it up?

Inviato Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 7:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)