Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 19" crossfader

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So, I've scanned the net and this forum for clues in how to set up a mobile system with hardware capable of mixing both audio and video. One clue is to use a MIDI controller, but I don't seem to find any solution that is suitable for 19" rackmount. Are there any of you who knows something on this subject? It can be either a seperate unit or built-in on a 19" DJ mixer.
My simple and humble demand is to mix audio and video easily with as less use of keyboard and/or mouse as possible...
I already have a DAC-3 that is supposed to fit the case along with a TFT-monitor + rackmount computer case, so space is limited.
The case that is to hold all hardware, is this one;
http://www.thomann.de/thoiw5_thon_tripledoor_liverack_6he_prodinfo.html

Any advice or help is apreciated.

Inviato Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 4:21 pm
Hi,

unfortunately i don't think there's anything exactly like this out on the market yet (I'd buy one if there was!)

What I do is use the DAC-3 with the jpboggis custom mapper (in the downloads section of this website).

With this you just hold down the shift button when you press play on the song your starting and it automatically crossfades the video from one side to the other. You can also video crossfade by holding shift and pressing either of the load buttons. (there's a few other tricks if you read the mappper manual.)

Hope that helps :)

Andy.

Inviato Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 10:42 pm
Thank you so much, really nice to control video mixing with the DAC-3 mapper by j.p boggis :)
Looks like there will be a nice program available to easily reconfigure the mapper, which would be really great! Keep up the good work.

Inviato Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 12:24 pm
That's ok

Good luck with the video mixing :)

Thanks

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 2:16 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)