Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is it possible?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, I'm brand new to Virtual DJ and want to know A, if this is possible and B, How to do it.

I occationally need to DJ for a party full of Ballroom Dancers. I would like to be able to set up a playlist of different styles of Music, and have that start to play a song, have the song fade out at 2 minutes, then have the next song start. This way I can just set up the laptop, start the playlist and not have to worry about it for the rest of the party so I can join in the dancing.

I've played with having a list and haveing it set to automix, but this has a couple problems. First the beatmatching has got to go. Ballroom dancers hate when their songs change tempo mid song. Second I need it to fade out, say over ten seconds after having been played for 2 minutes, then have the next song start from the beginning. Again Auto mix is doing a crossfade, then starting mid song.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking something with crossfader curves plugin might work?

Help please!
Thanks in advance,
Dirk

Inviato Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 12:40 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can adjust the crossfade time and also disable the auto bpm in the config tab

Inviato Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 8:40 pm
Or you could hire a real DJ, and you could dance all night, and not have to worry about the music.

Inviato Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 8:19 am
I look at those options, Thanks for the tip.

As for hiring a dj, that would go completely against what I need to do. I'm looking to avoid needing a dj several times a week.

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)