Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ crash

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok

This is the fourth time I'll try to find a solution for my problem. I've got a dac-3 controller a laptop (centrino from medion md 42200) and an external harddisk. When I use virtual dj pro my programm crashes without warning and the only thing I can hear is an irritating buzz. This is most inconvenient and it happened to me last saturday during a live act. I must admit that I used to have a cracked version but that I choose to buy the legal version now that it has full dac-3 support. Since my last crash I reinstalled the programm but when i leave it on autoplay for several houres the problem reappears. Now I paid good money for the virtual dj pro and by consequence I would like to have a solution so please help me out

Tom Leenaerts from Belgium

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 4:21 pm
My advice would be to re-install Windows, which I know is a pain in the ass. Re-installing will insure that any traces of the cracked copy are no longer in the registry. (As well as any other programs that may have corrupted your system.)

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 7:43 pm
Is VDJ still on the screen? Do you still see the track playing in the player? If so, it sounds as if you are having a conflict with your sound card. Get back to us, we like to help. What sound card are you using?

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 8:12 pm
Yes I still can see the two players, it's only the sound that is corrupted. the soundcard is : Onboard Realtek AC ’97 sound card (6 Channels Output (2 integrated Loudspeakers) I hope this is enough info.

Tom Leenaerts

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 10:02 pm
This has happened to me on several occasions. My problem stems from my phone modem conflicting with my sound card. Some times when I sign onto the Internet, using dial-up, I get this buzz. The track is still playing, but most of what you hear is the loud buzz. It does not happen all the time, and I only try this in the club. I never go on the Internet, during a mobile gig. I keep trying different things, trying to look for a fix. My sound card is a pci WaveTerminal 192L. So, is it possible that something is trying to access your sound card?

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 10:07 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My guess is it's probably the soundcard... do you know anybody with an external USB soundcard (like a Maya 44, Gigaport etc) that you could borrow to try it out?

Another thought - the onboard sound on my toshiba laptop comes with a load of software gubbins for "stereo enhancement" for "3d" sound, "bass boost" and all that malarkey, which by default is all switched on. If any of this kind of thing is present on your machine, try disabling it, I had to do that to get VDJ to work properly...

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 11:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)