Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: headphone cueing????

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How do you set up up cueing for a delta 1010lt?? I hot the blue and red 1 and 2 buttons at the top and nada. I have the sound set right I think cause I can play both TCV and I am using it with video but I can only hear on headphones what the fader is set to(left or right deck). So what do I on do and how does this change when I use video and the video effects.....I have a Pioneer djm 800 on order and i knoe I caan use this midi with the fader.does this change the cueing???

Please help.
Not a cracked version.some of the team knows my situatuion

Inviato Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 8:38 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not possible in demo.

Inviato Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 11:13 pm
The demo is limited to the master signal output only. If you would use a soundcard with multiple outputs to use an external mixer, you will need the full version of VDJ. Note that you will be able to upgrade to v4 (when it is released) for free after purchasing 3.4. Look here for more info and to purchase the software.
Ewout

Inviato Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 11:38 pm
pretend i have the full version cause i have gone over this with other team members or should i say.the help staff.....my friend has the software>>>> pro version.........i have helped him install it and he handed it to me to get it working for him........ITS NOT CRACKED OR BOOTLEGED!! but he doesn't have the time to work on it and has asked me to help.............i will also purchase my own when we can get everything working...which hasn't happened for some time NOW!!!!!.we don't want to scrub it until we get all the pieces like the mixer(1500.00) which is taking the longest to get......and i am sure it would be wrong to register it under my name???? and i am not going to buy it to ask questions for the one we can't get to work now!!!! so again, how do you get the cueing for headfones to work without have it affect on what side the fader is on??????????????

Inviato Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 2:22 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You only have 3 modes:

1/ Speaker output depends on the crossfader, cue output on selected (default) deck
2/ Two stereo outputs mode requieres an external mixer for mixing and cueing
3/ In timecode mode or advanced settings, it's possible to use either method 1 or 2.

Question: why opening a thread when you're in direct contact with team members?

Regards.

Inviato Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 9:19 am
I think it would be best that the support team gives its opinion on this first.

The VDJ licence is a personal licence. That means that you can install VDJ on multiple pc's, but the person with the licence is the only one who is allowed to use it. In this case your friend bought the version, so he is only allowed to use it. If he is having problems, he should post his questions here by himself.
Ewout

Inviato Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 7:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)