Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya 7.1 USB Card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all

A real newbie here, but very experienced with another brand of pro dj'ing software.

I have done a search on the forums, but can't see the above card in a thread.
Does Virtual DJ work with the card?
It has four seperate stereo outputs, and obviously I would like to have left deck to one stereo pair and the right deck to another.

Anyone have any experience, before I fork out the money only to be disappointed?

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 10:45 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Of course it works! You have to buy PRO version and use advanced audio card setup. And you can set there whatever you want.

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 10:48 pm
Well the reason that I ask is that it doesn't actually seem to be there.

The option to use the Maya is there under the advanced tab, but you can only choose 'Left' and 'Right'.
IE both the left and right turntables will be going through the first stereo pair, ignoring the other three stereo pairs.

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 11:08 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
the demo version of virtualdj has a handicapped sound config tab, most you'll find there clearly states "only available in pro version" thats why your advanced tab looks like that

Inviato Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 12:14 am
In the DEMO version you can't accomplish the (obvous) thing you want, since the DEMO is merely for evaluation only. Once purchased you can connect almost any sound card the way you want.

Inviato Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 5:50 pm
Thanks for the info guys.

Will have to seriously think about it...

Inviato Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 6:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)