Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How can i make a radio station ??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How can i send my mix out to 4 people from my own computer ??
Because i tried it from my own computer and then go to the adres
But it doesnt work
Do you guys have any suggestions broadcast it on a radio server ?

Inviato Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 1:29 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, go to www.shoutcast.com/download/ and click on "Be a Server". Read the instructions, you will need to edit the ini file with your proper configuration. Once you're done, you'll be able to broadcast with VDJ using winamp. Your upload bandwidth determines how many listeners you can broadcast to and at what bitrate.

Inviato Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 10:22 pm
Hello, using the option to broadcast of my dj console, it doesn´t anything, what I must do? i need a plugin, but i don´t know how to do it

Inviato Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 9:02 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Look at page 18 of her User Guide under Help to get you started.

Inviato Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 9:39 pm
hi, i´m spanish, so my english may be not correctly- thanks but, could you be more explicitly? i need to know how to emit my sesions, but the dj console needs a plugin and i don´t know wich one is.

Inviato Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 10:08 pm
hi again! i have the plugin of winamp yet, but now when i´m broacasting, and i´m connect to the url said, it doesn´t work.

Inviato Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 10:31 pm
il_davePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi! I'm not shure but I think (as I remember) that with the Shoutcast system you can listen the radio only with winamp.
I've downloaded the "Microsoft Windows Media Encoder" that (I think) is better.

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 8:35 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
il_dave wrote :
Hi! I'm not shure but I think (as I remember) that with the Shoutcast system you can listen the radio only with winamp.
I've downloaded the "Microsoft Windows Media Encoder" that (I think) is better.

Your wrong. Shoutcast is what you need to "transmit / broadcast" your radio over the internet through Winamp. Look into it in more detail !!!

Inviato Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 2:31 am
il_davePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sorry DjGazUK, I've tried Shoutcast 3 years ago and I was shure that the other users were allowed to listen me only with WinAmp.
Maybe I've not understoot how to connect to my broadcast with other software...

(Sorry for my english...)

DaVe

Inviato Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 8:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)