Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecode and Headphones

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have the Timecode config routed to a M-Audio Delta 44. I also have a SB X-FI Platinum. Is there a way to route the 'Listen Option' to the SB.

My goal is not to have to load a track on a deck to get a quick monitor of it.

The M-Audio is set to ASIO. It hase 2 stereo inputs and 2 stereo outputs.
Input: CH 1&2 Left / CH 3&4 Right
Output: CH 1&2 Left / CH 3&4 Right
The Inputs are coming from 2 DN-S5000 CD Tables
The outputs are going to CH1 &2 on a DN-X1500 Mixer

Thanks
~Mix Master Mark~

Inviato Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 5:46 pm
More:

The m-audio has 2 stereo in and 2 stereo out. If i could route the headphones to the soundblaster card, I could then take the output and map it to a third channel on the mixer and cue it from there.

Inviato Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 6:05 pm
Try to use advanced sound card options. Here you could map each channel to a soundcard channel. Don't know if it is working with tccd.
Ewout

Inviato Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 10:41 pm
no tccd in advanced mode.

Inviato Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 6:04 pm
You're right. It was mentioned before to have a advanced timecode option besides the current one. Maybe this is implemented in the VDJ4 version. I recommend to wait until VDJ 4 is released and try it again. If it is not implemented (yet), then you probably have to switch to the Asio4all Asio driver.
Ewout

Inviato Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 6:21 pm
asio4all would be the last choice, I have an audigy x-fi platinum and I have no problems using prelisten I work with tcvs or tccds and assign a soundblaster live for effects.

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 5:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)