Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Where Has "Show All" Gone?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

In the folder browser on the left hand side, with 3.4 there was the 'show all' option that showed all songs within the selected folder and it's sub folders. I no longer see that option, this was really usefull when searching for a requested tune if you didn't know which particular folder it was in. Please tell me I'm missing something here and that option hasn't been removed.

Inviato Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 11:10 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
This option hasn't been removed. Are you sure you clicked on a folder that has other sub-folders to see that option?

Inviato Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 12:32 pm
it has changed name "show all" to "Recurse"

Inviato Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 2:13 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
it has changed name "show all" to "Recurse"

That's the baby, many thanks again Norway. Could'nt have coped without that. Was starting to sweat!

Inviato Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 2:38 pm
hehehe ;)

Yeah... "recurse" is the name VDJ2 had... was changed to the better "show all" in VDJ3

Hope 4.1 names it "show all" as that is more understood english ;)

Inviato Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 2:41 pm
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Maybe 4.1 can get rid of this totally and always show all without having to take extra steps to get the list. KISS....best moto in the world and this would be one of those 'keep it simple stupid' items. I can't quite understand having to click one show all or recurse either way to see a complete list. Oh well....tweaks are a comin'!

Inviato Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:57 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You need to do this only once. Its global for all folders.
What i really need is a shortccut to quick activate/deactivate it.

Inviato Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 4:52 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
how about a built in button under the favorites button

Inviato Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 4:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)