Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Video Transitions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ok this might seem like a dumb question but I can't seem to change the video transitions. I've tried selecting different modes in the drop down selection.... satellite, fade, chop etc. But it nevers seems to actually change. It always stays in the standard fade mode.

I've tried changing it in the effects tab also by trying to click activate after selecting the transition I want but to no avail. Can someone pls shed some light and help a brother out..

I've searched the forums if anyone else if having the same prob but it seems like im the otl.

:)

Inviato Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 9:46 am
Surely someone can help :(

Any update on manual release?

Inviato Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 10:41 pm
You mean you can not activate any effects, not even in the effect browser window?

No wonder you cant find a subject like that on forum, this is the first time I've heard about that...

Can you elaborate a bit?

Inviato Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 10:48 pm
I've tried my best to change to the different video transitions, but its not working. I can you use the audio effects easy enough but the video effects/transitions don't work?

I see that someone else is having a similar problem... ive got an nvidia 7400 graphics card. should be no problems on this end.

I've tried changing codecs also... still not working. I cant use hardware accel either, it causes video to freeze. I've updated from v3.4 and now i've installed v4 clean in its own directory with same probs.

Pls help!

Inviato Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 9:31 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The transitions of v3.4 can't be used directly with V4.x : they have to be updated and it was done for the main transitions of Atomix Productions. They come with the install of v4.x

I have updated my 2 transitions too so now there is no problem of compatibility with transitions

Be sure you haven't overwritten the 4.x plugins by copying those from 3.4 and "hardware acceleration is enable"

Inviato Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 1:15 pm
im having the same problem

Inviato Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 2:32 pm
Video Acceleration must be checked for the transitions to work.

Inviato Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:35 pm
Ok video acceleration doesnt work on my laptop. Where does that leave me & other users who have the same problem of not being able to enable hardware accel?

Quite dissappointing, seeing as I bought this laptop specifically for video mixing :(

Inviato Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 12:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)