Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Behringer BCD2000 +TCV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

nittycHome userMember since 2004
Hi there, just purchased timecoded vinyl and im now looking for a decent soundcard to go with it.. For dual TCV, is the soundcard built in the BCD2000 suitable (for TWO timecoded vinyl decks)?

Inviato Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:25 pm
dont... the whole internet is full of users having problems with that console, so you might get unlucky.

Get a smart working soundcard with better asio drivers, such as maya44 or u46dj ;)

Inviato Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:53 pm
ezlowHome userMember since 2006
or wait until version 4.1 is out... they said that bcd200 will have full support.. cant wait to see that! =)

Inviato Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:32 pm
true... wait a abit more before you buy ;)

Inviato Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:36 pm
thanks very much :)

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:25 pm
i just bought the maya 44usb for $110 aud (about 77 us), is that a good deal?

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:49 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
That's Maya price, but you were lucky to find one because they discotinued it.

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:01 pm
yeah found it on ebay, someone was selling a brand new one.. yew cant wait to try timecoded vinyl!i was wondering, is virtualdj like traktor that the BPM keeps recalculating (making the counter useless) or does it stay constant/close to a value? also can you disable the pitch control all together, have it completely controlled by the computer?? also is there a way to make the pitch control on the turntable control the key and not the tempo?

sorry thats a whole bunch of noob questions but an answer would be greatly appreciated :D:D

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:09 pm
VDJ is good at constant BPM for house/techno/ dance and for other music like rap/breakbeat you have other engine that calculates BPM.
About pitch, didn't understand what you mean? You can disable Auto Bpm, so you can control it or leave it to computer to make it for you.
About TCV, not sure because I don't use them, but I think you can't.

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 3:44 pm
Yeah sorry ill clarify.. If your using the time codes for traktor, the BPM counter goes crazy, keeps readjusting itself and doesnt really stay constant enough to be able to be used.. In VDJ can you overide the pitch control through turntable feature and just use the one in virtual dj??

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:36 am
I think you can with some shortcut but I'm not using TCV so can't be sure. Someone with TCV will help you with this.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)