Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Downloading Time Code for CD's

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm having trouble downloading the time codes for CD's. When I click on the download/other/tccd menu at the top of the page, my Quicktime opens up in a new page and it seems to be streaming. I don't remember it being like that before. A little help, please.

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 7:44 am
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
go to the download menu and rt click on time code cd and save target as.

Hope this helps

Paisan

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 8:01 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 10:25 am
Thanks. I had to use Internet Explorer. Firefox didn't let me get that right-click menu on VDJ's site. Now, I need to learn how to use TCCD's. I just purchased 2 Denon DN-S3500's. Are there any good TCCD tutorials out there? I'm curious about what to do when the time code reaches the end. Is the code supposed to be manually started over for each new song? So may questions. lol

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:28 am
might be some good tutorials for 3500 here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/

And, please check if Denons firmware upgrade is out, it is supposed to fix some buffer issues with using timecode on the 3500

If the timecode cd run out of time, song will continue to play in vdj ;)

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:40 am
OK,. thanks. What I meant about the timecode cd was about the following scenario: Deck A and DecK B both have tccd's. Song is playing to crowd on deck A. Deck B has a song cued. Now, I mix in song on deck B and take out song on deck A. I then load another file onto deck A. Should I start deck A's tccd at the begining after loading a new file? Should I have stopped deck A, load a new file and then restart TCCD?

BTW, I didn't see anything obvious with regard to a TCCD tutorial in the blog list. I'll keep digging, though. Thanks.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:52 am
Yes, you will have to start TCCD from the begining. Otherwise it will go automaticly to the time when is current TCCD. It's easy to use it. actually just like normal audio cds, but a few functions you won't be able to use on 3500. EFX for example. But you can use loops.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:06 pm
Thanks. Sound like after I complete the mix and add another file to the deck, I'll hit stop and start tccd over.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:29 pm
That's correct ;)

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)