Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ-Controller??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:19 am

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:27 am
Well those from Alcatech are way above my beginner-stage priceclass, just thought they lookes like good pieces. +for alphanumerical displays, dac doesn't have that do they?
But a dac-3 is what i've settled for, just gotta get the money for one, and for buying VDJ, cus its too good that even i can use it unlicenced :) i love it, but feels a bit handicapped without an external mixer and controller.
btw, would anyone recomment a midi-mixer? thinking about controlling the filters and stuff?

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:40 am

If price is an issue, and you want something to start with that works nice :

- Hercules MK2

Cant beat the price & value for that ;)

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:50 pm
The Alcatech controllers will not work with VDJ or any other software except BPM Studio. It's a shame that Alcatech won't make a SDK available for these like most other computer DJ hardware manufacturers have.

Over the DAC-3 it does have the advantage of alphanumeric displays, but the disadvantages of being expensive and closed protocol that only works with BPM Studio.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 5:28 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Look for Behringer console too.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 5:41 pm
Hmm, ok, i was thinking it wouldn't be useable, havent read much about it. But doesn't matter, as soon as i can afford, i'll order the dac-3. I've been fiddeling around alot trying to find what i think would be right for me and i stick to the dac.
Although as i understand the Behringer is kinda cool as its possible to use knobs and sliders to control filters, but its something that makes me want to have a separate mixer.

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 2:14 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
check out www.faderfox.de
I have their DJ1 controller and it works great with version 4.

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:16 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)