Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: looping in 4.0

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
iis there a way so as soon u load a new track on a deck that the effects disenguage??

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:19 am
The effects disengage now, when you load a track. Could you be more specific. You do know that we offer forums in different languages?

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:29 am
i was mixing on the left deck while crossfading to the right deck i looped out.moved all crossfader all the way to the right deck.cueded my next song(the left deck).now im crossfading back to left deck and then (the left deck)looped by itself.how can i fix this???

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:36 am
It looped the song that you just loaded? Is it possible that you hit the loop button by mistake?

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:42 am
nah it looped out by itself

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:46 am
Is this the first time this happened? Can you repeat it?

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 1:51 am
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Maybe he has right clicked on the automix button and it is now in automixing mode.

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 2:59 pm
There is a setting in the registry (could also be editited with the registry editor of DJ Cel) that is named ClearEffectOnLoad. If this setting is enabled, then the effects of the deck will be switched off when you load a new track. If it is disabled then the effect will still be active after a new song is loaded.
Ewout

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 5:57 pm
are u sure this dude is using 4.0? Cause disable effect on load is automatically on in 4.0 without having to go into registry.

Inviato Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:13 pm
it only happens when i backspin the last track on the opposite deck

Inviato Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:44 am
After using the backspin effect, you have to switch it off manually again in 3.4. In 4.0 the effects will be disabled automatically when you load a new song. Keep in mind that vdj4 only does that if the registry flag described above is set correctly.
Ewout

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 9:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)