Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCVs don't work properly when....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Okay, ever since I've installed VDJ 4.0 my TCVs don't work right with the software. It's hard to explain but, when the needle is on the TCV it should let me use all the timcode on the vinyl to play songs, but, instead it stops workin' and won't play the song anymore at my desired speed (pitch) when it get more towards the center of the record. Even when i stop the record in this spot it messes up in, the software is still playing the song.

You know the problem i'm having is sort of like when the needle gets to the very end of the TCVs and is on that smooth part of the TCV towards the center of the record the software will still play the song if the record is still spinning.

That's what's happening to me way before the timecode has reached it's end. So i'm forced to use less of my TCV which is really inconvienient when I expect to have at least 11 mins of Timecode on the vinyl, and it's only letting me use about 7-8 minutes before it changes the pitch in the middle of a song (track) and messes up my mix!

Inviato Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 1:59 am
Yep,

I've noticed a similar thing happening, when removing the needle when it's only in a little way to the record (no where near the end) it'll continue playing as if it has reached the end of the TCV (a good feature when you're playing huge tracks or do lots of loops, etc). I haven't noticed the pitch change though, as it's usually when I've finished the mix and I'm already onto the next track.

Possibly turn off the browser track under the TCV settings to see if that helps.

Inviato Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 5:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)