Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Camera Video Effect [FIXED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I aquired a digital camcorder where the tape mechanism is faulty, it's a Panasonic so a good make and it has USB 2 webcam capability. So, been playing with the camera effect and a couple of bugs.

1 if you have a couple of different video type devices attached, you click the "device" button to tell VDJ which to use and a dropdown list appears, whichever item you select, it ticks the one below in the list. So, to tick the device you want, you select the item above! This is a pain if the device you want to use is top of the list!

2 The "Source" and "Format" buttons don't seem to do anything.

3 The picture on the camera lcd viewer is superb, if I open "my computer" and select the camcorder, that picture shows superb, BUT, in the VDJ video screen it has thin black lines going across the screen, a little like you are looking through a venetian blind.

Any ideas?

Inviato Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 7:59 pm
UPDATE

Tried the same camera with firewire, now the "source" and "format" buttons work but they just gave me options that i couldnt alter, ie resolution and mode. BUT the picture was far worse, it's like those black lines have completely taken over with firewire

Inviato Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 8:23 pm
This would explain why I cant select the top one, I only have two!

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 1:36 pm
halo_djk wrote :
This would explain why I cant select the top one, I only have two!

Correct!

The thing is, a LOT of people want this facility. Someone clever enough just needs to write a plugin for "camera" to replace the existing one. It's beyond me but someone could become very popular if they could write this.

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)